The 4 Minute Fighter Abs program is an interval training program created by Andrew Raposo, a CPT,
North American Muay Thai Champion, Muay Thai and Boxing Coach, and a Fitness and Strength Coach. It takes some of the routines you would typically see in HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) programs and puts it in a short 4 minute/day workout schedule. Since it’s so short, it’s recommended that the routines be performed 4-5x per week for optimal results. If you’re advanced, you can even perform split routines and do the exercises in the morning and evening.
4 Minute Fighter Abs is essentially and ebook/ digital guide with online instructional videos for you to follow.
Upon ordering the program at fighterabs.com, I was given immediate online access. It seems a lot of the fitness programs nowadays are making the transition to providing online accessibility to their instructional videos along with the DVDs which makes things so ridiculously convenient. You don’t have to wait for a package, just access your fitness programs online and get started!
This program doesn’t offer any DVDs, unfortunately.
But with an asking price of $19, who’s complaining? I’m certainly not.
Once I got access, I clicked on the link provided and that brought me to a brief thank you page and intro followed by links to the program’s HD videos and access to the bonus programs which include:
Get Mobility Like a Fighter Instructional Videos
Get Mobility Like a Fighter 4-Week Blueprint
Get Mobility Like a Fighter Exercise Manual
7-Day Rapid Fat Loss Guide
and on top of that, you get a copy of the program in PDF format in case you just want to print it out and follow it that way. You’ll have to make certain you know how to perform each exercise routine if you intend on following the PDF copy because there are no instructions explaining how to to perform any of the exercises.
There are a total of 10 workout videos that provide anywhere from 3 to 8 different routines. Andrew Raposo and one of his colleagues perform the exercises with you so you can follow along and see how to do any exercise you’re not familiar with.
I love this program and here’s why …
- It’s a simple, no nonsense approach to getting six pack abs fast and the routines are some of the best and most effective.
- There’s ZERO hype or flashy intro like you find in other fitness videos trying to sell you more products. It goes right to the workouts.
- 4 minutes may sound easy but when you perform some of these exercises, you’ll begin to understand why this program is so effective. It targets every muscle group.
- You get a 60 day money back guarantee. Seriously, you have nothing to lose.
- Incorporate this with other fitness programs you may be doing.
- Virtually anyone can do this.
- The PDF version should have some description on how to perform a particular exercise. I know there are videos that come with the program but if the user is just using the printout of the PDF format and s/he doesn’t know how to do a certain exercise, s/he will have to defer back to the videos.
- With any fitness program in order for there to be results, you need to couple it with a good nutritional diet. This program may unintentionally lead you to believe that these routines alone will get you the results you want.
This is a no BS approach to getting six pack abs … fast. Not only will you strengthen your core but this program will target your entire body. You WILL get results … provided you follow it.
And at a mere cost of $19, that is mere pennies compared to the $100 programs out there that are always trying to upsell.
Get 4 Minute Fighter Abs … you won’t regret it.