Reputed for their durable home exercise equipment, Bodycraft came out with their own version of a modern indoor bike with the introduction of the Bodycraft SPR.
If you’re a cycling enthusiast, you’ll love the way this bike performs with its smooth, quiet ride.
Very few indoor cycling bikes have comparable features and performance which is why this bike makes our list of best spin bikes.
Realizing its benefits, Bodycraft improved its bikes with a completely new design.
A new V-Shaped frame adds a sleek, modern appeal and a rear, belt driven flywheel adds maximum efficiency with reduced maintenance.
The handlebars provide multiple grip positions in addition to a racing handle for those who want the real bike sensation.
A bottle holder is situated conveniently in front of the handlebars. It’s really a matter of preference but I find that it’s much more convenient as opposed to the frame.
The exercise bike comes with aluminum alloy pedals with toe straps. Unfortunately, SPD pedals do not come standard and are available only as an option.
With its vertical and fore/aft adjustments, the Bodycraft SPR can easily accommodate short and tall users alike and if you have a preference with grip positions, its multi-grip handlebar will provide you with the option of riding in different positions.
There really isn’t anything you need to be concerned with in terms of strength or durability.
As always with any Bodycraft fitness equipment, you’ll end up with beautiful and flawless construction.
- Durability – This is a commercial grade bike that is built to last. If you’re using it at home, expect it to last a very long time.
- Adjustable – The height adjustment coupled with the fore/aft adjustment makes it easy for riders of any height to ride comfortably.
- Magnetic Resistance – Don’t worry about parts wearing out.
- Belt Driven – The belt coupled with the magnetic resistance makes this bike extremely quiet.
- Computer Display – The ineractive, backlit display provides you with your resistance level, watts, calories, speed, distance, RPM, time, and pulse. The unit is programmable where you can set your time and distance goals and it also powers down automatically to conserve battery life.
- With the price you pay, you would think they would at least include a heart strap monitor…
- Although it’s on par with the other comparable bikes, it’s still steep.
- Dimensions: 52″ Long x 22″ Wide x 47.5″ High
- Weight: 127 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs.
- Resistance: Magnetic Eddy Current Resistance
Bodycraft has the best Warranty which says a lot about its manufacturing. Bodycraft gives a lifetime warranty on its frame for home use including, 5 years for parts, 1 year for wear items, and 2 years on the labor.
There is a reason why this indoor cycle made our top 4 list. It’s incredibly well made and very quiet. Bodycraft stands behind their products and it shows in their craftsmanship and warranty.